Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

10 Foot Fly Pran And 14 Foot Clackacraft Magnum High Side

FS 
4K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Patrick Gould 
#1 ·
I have a beautiful 9 month old marine mahogany 10 foot Smith Built fly pram/very loaded with options, and a 14 foot fiberglass clackacraft magnum highside boat, also very loaded with options for sale. Can send pictures of either one. Make offer on either or both.

#9 ·
Alan H; I don't know how to post pictures here, but I can attach them to an e-mail address if I have one. I am open to offers on the boat and it is located close to exit 49 on the I-5 freeway near Castle Rock, Wa.. You should see some pictures before you make any offer first.
Denny

#16 ·
I'm going to guess that the following boats are his, from Craigslist. Let me know if I got it wrong and I'll delete these...

I'm going to guess that the following boats are his, from Craigslist. Let me know if I got it wrong and I'll delete these...

Matthew:
Yes, they are mine, and I am selling both. The price is listed about 3-4 posts before this one.
Denny

#19 ·
I sent you an e-mail on the pram. Does Smith Brothers have a web site? Hard to find an info on them
Smith Borthers are very respected old school wooden boat builders that never went to fiberglass. They built most of the wooden El Toro sailing prams and Pelican sailboats in the country. I've refinished and sold quite a few of those boats. At one point they were building utility prams that were retailed at The Wooden Boat shop in the 90s when I was working there. The current boats are built by one of the brothers and a son in law. They're good quality and a good price. Every boat is a little piece of Northwest maritime history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.