Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Art and fly fishing

6K views 44 replies 14 participants last post by  GAT 
#1 ·
Hey would love to see this Arts and Literature develop into a regular forum...I have been painting my whole life and have focused on fly fishing and riverine landscapes many times...Here is one I created quite some time ago...the lake is long gone ...inundated by a rerouting upper Kalama River near Mt St. Helens...I miss it ...it was full of eager brookies...painted and tied flies we used there around the perimeter...
Water Picture frame Plant Rectangle Leaf

See less See more
#4 ·
If you want to see more let me know, otherwise this is like ...makin' sounds with no echo...which is unfortunate because there are other artists out there that need a voice...and some kind of support even if it's just showing you came and saw...ya know?

#25 ·
Wow! Those are great got any from the sierras?

Reactions: Skip Enge
#31 ·
Greetings, gentlemen! After seeing some of the work on this site, I regret never noticing this section of the forum until now... I'd like to take the opportunity to share some works that are the result of my passion for fly fishing. As shown, the medium I like to employ is painting on rocks, mostly from the Methow River. Again, thanks for sharing your passion with me!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.