Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage SP 590-3 - Sage Z - Axis 690-4 and Echo DH 7130 - 4 Spey

FS 
2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  River Dory 
#1 ·
Selling a few rods if anyone is interested.

All rods are in close to new condition but have been used and always taken care of.

Sage SP 590-3 - this is a three piece super smooth with a nice traditional medium fast action. Has enough power to cast two nymphs, indicator, shot, etc. - it really shines with whatever dry fly you want to toss. Factory built, original rod tube and sock - kind of hard to find these days. Excellent condition, tube has a few scratches, rod is perfect. $300 or best offer. SOLD

Sage Z- Axis 690- 4 - four piece factory rod, tube and sock.Very lightly used. Would be a great rod for the the beach and light steelhead and of course awesome trout rod. plenty of power but still throws a dry super sweet. Like new. Light, crisp and fairly fast- a classic. $370 or best offer. SOLD

Echo DH (Dec Hogan) 7130 spey rod - four piece 13.0ft 7 weight. Great all around spey rod. Will throw anything you want with it. Factory rod tube and sock. Only used a few times. $270 or best offer.

I also have matching reels for each outfit with backing and lines if your interested and many other rods I'm willing to part with - trying to help fund a trip with my daughter to Japan (school trip) this summer - so hopefully this listing helps us out :)

Edit - I will list a few more rods tonight - Saturday 1/12

New rods/reels added:

2 Echo 590-4 Echo 2 - great rods in great shape - $150 each - includes original socks and tubes.

Echo Classic 590-4. original tube and sock- used but not abused. $85.00

Ross Evolution (black) 3 first gen. Spooled with backing and RIO Outbound - great beach reel - or streamer - light steelhead reel, box, card and case included. $200.

Sage DS 690 - 2. Original case and sock. Was a demo rod from my old shop. $125.00.

I have more,just give me a call!

I'm in Portland, OR and will ship anywhere - I can send pics via email just send me a message.

Give me a call 503 780-3094 or PM with any questions.

Have fun out there and thanks!

Erik

See less See more
#9 ·
Selling a few rods if anyone is interested.

Echo DH (Dec Hogan) 7130 spey rod - four piece 13.0ft 7 weight. Great all around spey rod. Will throw anything you want with it. Factory rod tube and sock. Only used a few times. $270 or best offer.

I also have matching reels for each outfit with backing and lines if your interested

Erik
What is the price for the Echo with reel and line? What is the reel?

Ed

#10 ·
Hi Ed,

Thank you for your interest. The reel is a Scierra 10/12. It is heavy and balances the rod great. Line is an Airflo Delta Spey.

Complete with reel - $325.00.

Great deal- rod has a lifetime warranty- and I will cover shipping if you want the gear.

Thanks!

RD

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.