Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drum Sander

Wanted 
638 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  TonyZ 
#1 ·
I know it's not directly fishing related, but my personal shop does turn out reel seats and grips from time to time. I am in need of a quality drum sander, single or double drum, doesn't matter. If its an open end, I'm interested in a 16/32 or so. If it's a box model, the width needs to be 10" or greater. I'm looking for a jet or delta, maybe a grizzly or others. I can repair most common issues, sheared roll pin, offset tracking, feed issues, minor mechanical, rust, etc. even burned out motors, depends on the model.

I came into a good amount of rough cut stock and it's time to ramp up turning out projects my "can you build me this" request stack.

So, if you have one collecting dust in the corner of your garage, I could take it off your hands for a fair price and/or trade. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Bump this request. All my lengthy trips are done for the year, now it's time to knock out the Woodshop list. Thanks in advance

Let's try to sweeten the pot.... Who ever sells me one I can afford will receive a hand crafted trout catch/release net from the two wood species' (oak, walnut, maple, cherry, ash) of your choice. And either a rubber or nylon net, again, your choice. But, to spead up production, I could really use the drum sander.........

#3 ·
Bummer....wish I would have seen this a week ago. I just parted with a Performx that never got much use in my shop. I built my own drum sander from plans, complete with auto feed, and I hadn't fired up the Performax in a few years. The fine adjustment and accessibility of my shop built one outperforms the high end one I had for what I use it for (instrument building).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.