Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

value on a turn key raft?? looking for input.

Boats 
1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Shapp 
#1 ·
Im considering selling my AIRE 143D with a complete NRS fishing frame. I need to find a starting point for a used value on this baby. I LOVE this boat and would never even consider selling it but we moved back to Iowa and its sadly just rolled up nicely in the bag in my basement.. BUMMER. anyway i don't want it to rot away down there and someone should be smacking steel with it. Its 14'3" comes with the frame and oars.. oars are carlisle w/ carlisle blades. overall its in great condition. a few blems here and there but a rock solid performer. The boys from AEG took it up filming Metalheads video in Canada using it as their pack raft. The boat has seen its share of steel thats for sure.. I would be willing to throw the mojo in for free! i'll postsome pics..and again.. it pains me to even be posting this. damnit.

Thanks guys.

#3 ·
yeah It was new by me.. I have the receipt somewhere in storage but i would say like 2003 or 2004. Its been stored in a bag every off season and 303'd like crazy. I do not have thwarts but I do have a guide guide paddle that would go with it. Its a killer white water boat as well.

#10 ·
yeah It was new by me.. I have the receipt somewhere in storage but i would say like 2003 or 2004. Its been stored in a bag every off season and 303'd like crazy. I do not have thwarts but I do have a guide guide paddle that would go with it. Its a killer white water boat as well.
If you 303d it like crazy it is worth even less. It is hard to put a patch on PVC that has had too much 303d. Aire actually recommends using 303d sparingly if at all.

Frame, oars, and boat, warranty is basically up. No twarts. I would be in the $3000 range or so if in very very good shape.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.