Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Sean Beauchamp Rideshare

4K views 47 replies 18 participants last post by  jmara6864 
#1 ·
due to budget cuts and excess and reckless spending (fishing and travel related) the banking bully known as wachovia has repossessed the fishing rig.

so if your passing through marysville to do some fishing after 3:30pm weekdays and anytime during the weekend. PM a brotha.

gas, beer, and flies will surely offset your costs.

ive got extra gear (waders, tubes, fins, rods) too. lets fish. ive been in europe for the past 12 days and havent fished in 2 weeks. im at about a 6 right now. none of us want to see me at a 10.

i need to fish..... :beathead:

#3 ·
its all good. i hated making that car payment anyways. fucking banks. at least now it will be easier to save money for more fishing travels. last i checked, brown trout dont give a shit about your credit score.

when life gives you lemons you paint that shit gold. :cool:

#13 ·
fuck my life.

picked up all my shit out of it yesterday and sat in it for the last time. 2 years and 60,000 miles of fishing adventures. gosh darn it!

but then i went to pacific and casted a bunch of rods. funny how seeing the backing knot fly through the guides makes everything all better.

pm me and we can exchange numbers. but in a strictly hetero way please. ahem..... jesse.

#19 ·
pm me and we can exchange numbers. but in a strictly hetero way please. ahem..... jesse.
PM sent. but what did you mean completely hetero?

Dont you follow the rules of the road? (think jay + silent bob)

Ass, gas, or beer. Nobody rides completely free.

#26 ·
i like 40's cause you can cap em. which is nice in a tube. plus it adds an almost infinite amount of street cred. which, as we know, is 90% of fly fishing.

jesse. why are you even replying to this thread and this talk about our chiro drinking event??? im pretty sure you were just trying to con me into a dry side adventure this weekend via PM you friggin ape.

tuck your tool up. pass lake. saturday. its gonna be EPIC. literally.

#27 ·
you know what never occurred to me sitting in your extra float tube spilling beer in my lap all day long while fishing, 40's, friggin idiot. well its a good thing we had the jameson and captain mo. i think we need to pick up a case of PBR 40's before we roll out there. might get thirsty. :beer1:

#30 ·
If I come I'm bringing a video camera and lots of batteries. I might even bring a spare video card and leave the fly rod home. I'm thining I'll be paying Uncle Sam's ass off with some extortion money.

#32 ·
Easy Jeffe, calmate! I'm just saying when I'm in need of some of them killer flies you tied up for the trip I might have a video file to delete in trade. I'm not going fully blown CNN.com on you...just trying to get in on the right techniques and stuff. Besides I've waited a long time to get a chance to fish with you, why not film the occasion?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.