Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

50K views 308 replies 102 participants last post by  AllenFlyFishing 
#1 ·
Allen Fly Fishing - Trout Sereis New Design 5/7

Hi Everyone,

I just received my Alpha reels today in the new design. I'm very happy with them and the weight of the reels. They look much better in person than on a 3D print that I posted to release them. The new weights are as followed

5/6 - 4.93oz
7/8 - 5.37oz
9/10 - 6.10oz

Here are some photos that I just took. I will be getting better photos in the future.

The prices for the 5/6 and 7/8 for the forum is $60 and the 9/10 is $70.

Please contact me if interested.

Thanks

Justin

See less See more
#30 ·
Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts (Updated 3/3/10)

Thanks, Justin,

I'm a bit on the impatient side and when I didn't hear from you for a few days I took the reels to Anil at Puget Sound Fly in Federal Way, Washington and he figured it out right away. I was afraid to put too much torque on anything for fear of breaking a brand new reel but Anil made it look easy....like he does with everything....sheeeesh!

Anyway, thanks for a nice product - I plan on ordering more stuff soon. Going to get started in fly tying soon I hope and will need hooks & things too.

Regards,

Jc:thumb:

#31 ·
Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts (Updated 3/3/10)

Thanks, Mark....I didn't see your reply until today, 3/18/10 - so had Anil fix 'em for me.

Thanks again & tight lines,

Jc

#32 ·
Added 3/30/10, Cassette 5/6 Fly Reel ....... $80.00, Not listed on my website yet

Please PM me if interested....

I added a Cassette Fly Reel today. You get 2 extra spar spools and a reel case (see photo). The spools are made of polycard plastic (one of the toughest materials to be molded). The spools fit very tight inside the frame.

The drag is the same as my Alpha Series reel. Very dependable and a good value. The price is $80 plus shipping.

DIM's

Spool Depth: .482"
Spool Width: 1.06"
Spool DIA: 3.54"
Reel DIA; 3.82"
Weight: 6.72oz

#34 ·
i have a question about the fly boxes, i want one for steelhead flies. ill probably get one for nymphing and one for swinging but i dont know much about the fly boxes. its says theres the waterproof one, option 2, and option 3. what do they all look like and whats different about them and what. also have a question and would like some more details about some other things. it would be great if you could email me at arthurv999@gmail.com

thanks

#35 ·
Justin, what is the weight on that cassette reel with a cassette inserted. Do you sell additional cassettes? I've never had a cassette reel, know you are working on machining some aluminum cassettes too, I'm intrigued! Looks hella light with all that porting.

#38 ·
Hello,

Time for flies now. These flies are tied on my hooks. They are $7.00 dozen. I have 88 doz and more on the way If someone wants all 88 dozen. I'll discount to $425.00. Thank thats a savings around $191.00

There are (2) dozen each size. The ones in bold have (4) dozen in stock.

1. Elkhair Caddies - Yellow #12, 14, 16, 18
2. Elkhair Caddies - Tan #12, 14, 16
3. Elkhair Caddies - Peacock #12, 14, 16, 18
4. Elkhair Caddies - Olive #12, 14, 16, 18
5. Grifiths Gnat # 16, 18
6. Parachute Blue Wing Olive #14, 16, 18, 20, 22
7. Parachute Adams #12, 14, 16
8. Irresistable Adams #12, 14, 16, 18
9. Female Adams #10, 12, 14, 16
10. Foam Emergers Adams #12, 14, 16, 18, 20
11. Super Egg #4, 6, 8

If interested, please send me a PM

Thanks everyone

#43 ·
Hey Justin,
Got the reel today. Looks and feels great! I was pleasantly surprised to find a nice 3wt line in the box with the reel. Thank you so much! Ill def be back for some more in the near future. I appreciate the fast delivery and great customer service. Keep up the great work! Thanks again!

#45 ·
Hi Everyone, I just recevied my new vest. One size can fit all. It has an adjustable shoulder and waist strap.

I dont have these listed on my site yet. I wanted to discount them on the board first. $37 includes shipping.

Contact me if interested. The only thing that is not included the the ripple foam for the fly box.

Thanks again,

Justin "Allen"

#48 ·
Hi Everyone, I wanted to update my stock list on my reels if anyone is intetested.

NEW OFFER - Anyone that wants 2 reels. I'll give you my new Vest. Anyone that wants 3 reels. I'll send my Rucksack/Vest and a Fly Box. Just trying to mix things up a little bit for the day.

ALPHA
2/4wt - 5pcs $60 each
5/6wt - 1pcs $60
9/10wt - 4pcs $70 each

TROUT SERIES
3/5wt - $65 each (3) Silver, (3) Black
5/7wt - $65 each

Thanks Everone

Justin 'Allen"

#53 ·
any new on the largest of the XL's? the 9/10 . . .

#54 ·
Hello, Everyone. I'm releasing my US Built Switch Rod for $255. If anyone is interested, Please send me a PM. The photo was is demo rod that was made for testing (thats why there is a Ross Reel on it :) ) Good looking reel though

Comes in wts from 5wt to 8wt. 4pc rods, Med. Fast Action. Lengths are 10'.8" . The wood reelseat is optional. Standard reel seat is (black) AL. The blank is a matt black finish.

The blanks feature a highly technical blend of RX6, RX7, and RX8 high strain graphite materials. We include Super Fine cork with rubberized accents, 316 stainless stripping guides with zirconium rings, and hard chrome single foot guides.

Thanks again,

Justin "Allen"

#56 ·
Great looking rod! I just wanted to throw it out there that Justins stuff is awesome! I got two alphas at an amazing price and tested them on golden bone fish this last week here in Utah. Drags were awesome with no start up inertia and they hold a ton of line. Lines are also great, slick, cast well, and float high!! I just placed a second order. Couldnt be happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.