Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

BigE's Stimulus Package

4K views 105 replies 84 participants last post by  Brookie_Hunter 
#1 ·
Haven't gotten out fly fishing as much as I've liked and also had a couple douchebags back out on orders so I've got excess flies on hand and need to clear room for more.

I've got a mixed variety of a dozen flies to send someone all for the great low price of nothing. Just respond with "I'm in" by month's end and I'll draw a name to send them to.

Best Fishes,
Eric

See less See more
#84 ·
Haven't gotten out fly fishing as much as I've liked and also had a couple douchebags back out on orders so I've got excess flies on hand and need to clear room for more.

I've got a mixed variety of a dozen flies to send someone all for the great low price of nothing. Just respond with "I'm in" by month's end and I'll draw a name to send them to.

Best Fishes,
Eric
I'm in!!!!

#91 ·
I want to reiterate that "I'm in," and also offer up that I will, ah...how shall I phrase this?... blatantly bribe you, Eric, alias "Big E" for a cutthroat fishing tour of my local estuary... if I indeed win this...er...drawing.:D

Im sorry. I just discovered a Zinfandel that ain't too bad.:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.