Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Where's everyone fishing this weekend?

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Cuttbow82 
#1 ·
My lady is working so I'm thinking about rolling Han Solo style north to try and get into my first salt salmon on the fly. Trying to finalize where I want to head, thoughts/suggestions/recommendations to where a hack may have a chance of happening into one? May bring a kayak as well to get away from the potential shore f*ckery, though maybe it's early enough in the season that the f*ckery isn't too bad?

#4 ·
Weekend??? Every day is saturday or sunday from now on!
Looking ahead for the next 6 weeks or so, I'm gearing up for salmon trolling in local inshore waters. Other than that, I'll be paddling and fly fishing for searun cutts, or hiking in somewhere resembling "the back-country" to wade and cast for trout. Might even go out and jig for bottomfish and possibly a salmon out along the Jetty here.

The surfing gets to be problematical, as that remains an addiction. Good surf has been known to bugger my fishing plans.

Being retired is like a living hell! You can't blame your own disorganized screwed-up planning on having to go to work.:confused: Yard work and home improvement projects will languish, or simple be forgotten.

#7 ·
Weekend??? Every day is saturday or sunday from now on!
Looking ahead for the next 6 weeks or so, I'm gearing up for salmon trolling in local inshore waters. Other than that, I'll be paddling and fly fishing for searun cutts, or hiking in somewhere resembling "the back-country" to wade and cast for trout. Might even go out and jig for bottomfish and possibly a salmon out along the Jetty here.

The surfing gets to be problematical, as that remains an addiction. Good surf has been known to bugger my fishing plans.

Being retired is like a living hell! You can't blame your own disorganized screwed-up planning on having to go to work.:confused: Yard work and home improvement projects will languish, or simple be forgotten.
HAHA, nice! I scratched a good amount of the surf bug two weeks ago down south, spent a week 'working remote' and surfing with my buddy. Was nice to get some glassy, warm surf in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.