Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Lost at Gibbs parking lot

2K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  Flyguy65 
#1 ·
Sunday night lost nothing.......

#12 ·
If they were made cheaply, then I guarantee you that the police, military ect would not use them. Because it has already been proven in US History with the first introduction of the M16, that a cheaply made gun costs lives. Honestly that is one of the dumbest comments I have ever heard. I do not even own a Glock at all because I am a Sig guy. Kimbers are great too. If you say they are cheaply made because they use polymer frames; well, all I can say is look at the " track record" the glock has. The manufacturer clearly has given everyone a cup of S.T.F.U on track record alone.

#16 ·
I am a pacifist and I don't appreciate such cavalier commentary about weapons in such an sanctified forum such as this. With that being said, I have a spare clipon retractor that you can use to keep track of the components of your weapons of mass destruction (well not quite mass destruction but destruction none the less).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.