Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · Banned
    559 Posts
    I would be interested but, I don't have anything that big. I do however have a brand new LL Bean 5wt 2or3 pc. with new reel, WF line and backing,reel on rod case.
    or a 5-6wt Bamboo rod with new plueger 1495. Rod has 1 tip that will make the rod 6'1" the other makes it 6'6" rod has been re-eyed and has a new reel seat.
    Also, I live in Virginia but, if the pistol is not registered, you can ship UPS to my home address and we are not required to register.
    Let me know either way. Thanks, Scott
    G

·
    Hey Blake!

I just joined ifishers and saw the "Welcome to our newest member" thingy...said BlakeH. Is that you?
    My "approval" has not gone through yet so I can't do much. I don't know...maybe they've heard of me and aren't letting me in. :p

I was going to hit the Took yesterday but got insomnia. That, and my little one was up a few times. Anyway, a friend of mine went last Tursday, hooked a couple down by Starbuck, doesn't really count though....he's a gear guy. Ya, sorry about that. I do know a few. :hmmm: Actually, they both just started to fly fish, just not for steelis. I gueeeess I can't be too hard on them.

By the way, how was hunting?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…