Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Hello My name is Thad and Im addicted to flyfishin
    459 Posts
    RIP BUDDY. Hope your catching one after another with your favorite fly on your favorite water. You'll be greatly missed!

· Still truckless now farther away
    1,735 Posts
    Glad too Iv'e had it a long time and its mostly been a seat cushion but has been packed away lately

· Yes, I said "bobi-cator"
    117 Posts
    Bob, that sounds great! I appreciate any PFD's for the boat at this point. I am headed to the Yakima this weekend for a bit of fishing, and I am really looking forward to PHW 2 fly event the next weekend!

1,735 Posts
    And not a word about mexico? nnot a good trip Thanks for the in'fo

· Registered
    4,674 Posts
    Just got back from Mexico last night. I saw a message from my wife that you had called. I use SC-15 hooks in sizes 2, 4, 6, and 8 depending on what I have. My original fly was tied on 2's.
    G

·
    Haven't been on a for a while so thought it would be good to check things out. I got ahold of one of Grandpa's old fly rod's. It is a Genuine Tonkin Cane rod, according to what I've read it was made/sold around 1945-50. The rod came with a reel without any markings so am unsure if it is one that came with the rod or purchased seperately. It sounds like the rods are still good for using if they are in decent shape and this one is so I may take it out and try it once I get it rigged up....we'll see.

1,735 Posts
    I for some reason jumped to my messages so theres some toread there maybe we just need to goto messenger since i'm getti'ng betterat using it
    G

·
    Haven't been on here for a while with everything that has been going on. We are going to try and get down that way by the end of the month and may go out to Aunt Maggie and Bobs if they are back in time. Feel free to call anytime you want or need to chat.

We all miss having you here but hope you can take advantage of being down there,

-Ron

1,735 Posts
    thanks a lot and common down any time...sure was good to talk,,..
    G

·
    Good talking to you last night and the girls send their love. The visit with mom went well yesterday she seemed to be handling this well. It sounds like you will have all the support you need down there but we'lll still make our way down as often as possible.

-Ron

1,735 Posts
    Jim I'll get in touch better when Ican reach you from a more permanent location since you do get to portland now and then. take care. Bob

· Registered
    555 Posts
    sorry to hear that Bob, anything I can do? I'm sure we're all only inches away from getting the boot too. sorry Jim
    G

·
    Nice change of pic's. Nope my picture was in a beer tent in Wurzburg.....I believe you spent some time in the same tent....I'll call with the tire size..
    G

·
    My main concern, with snow, is the pass on Monday...don't have chains for the Jeep or Mazda.... :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…