Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · Registered
    103 Posts
    Hey Dave, Great to see your post re: the Pram on Pass. Are you around for awhile to fish? It's been slow as summers are but a friend and I have had consistently good fishing at Storm Lake north of Monroe. Let me know if we can meet up sometime, maybe Martha. Erik

· Registered
    103 Posts
    Hey Dave, Glad to see your post re RSL. I just fished there last night. What are you up to these days? Erik

· Registered
    2,715 Posts
    I'll be heading to Hawaii next month to grab a ship. I can't believe a year has passed since I last worked. I really hope to return to doing some fishing either before I leave town or when I take a couple of weeks off from the job I will score in Hawaii. My union mandates 30 days off from a 200 day steady job. I'm thinking it'll happen in late February. I hope the weather won't be heinous crap when I do.

· Registered
    2,715 Posts
    You know, you ought to get to snooping around Pass and Martha lakes. October is the beginning of Brown trout spawning season. You can expect them to be quite territorial and aggressive. At Martha, you should spend time around the inflow stream. Target them with large and gaudy streamers. If you do, let me know how things worked for you.

· Registered
    2,715 Posts
    If I manage to get my shit together enough to go fishing, I'll make it a point to give you a heads-up. Just the same, I'll be lucky if I find the time. I have so many things to do and my money has grown a bit tight after being home for this long. Either way, I'll keep you in mind.

--Dave

· Harrison
    392 Posts
    Hey Dave. Start off with a type V full sink if they ain't risin. I'll run a soft hackle with a size 10 thin mint (Creekside)...deadly...if that doesn't work, hares ears are great little guys out there and any tan floating midge will serve you well. Good luck buddy! Dan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…