Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    41 Posts
    charles- kinda funny, but i just saw that you messaged me. i usually don't get much mail through wff. sorry i missed the bellingham meet up...hopefully i will make it to the next one...better yet maybe i will see you on the water. let me know if you want tom hit the nooksack. it seems that we are quickly running out of time this year. have you had any fish on this winter?
    adam

· Registered
    5,574 Posts
    I'm headed tonight or tomorrow morning. Staying till Sunday. Call my cell 410-8092 if you want to discuss.

cds

· Registered
    4,836 Posts
    Hey Charles, when are you leaving for the met and where are you staying? I may have to change my plans and I'm thinking of heading your way.

· Registered
    5,574 Posts
    Chris,

Strong work. I'm down with getting together. It's be better after my trip North but I could squeeze some time in on a weekend.

cds

· Registered
    4,836 Posts
    Charles, just got an e-mail from Russell, he talked to Brett B. who said he was happy about our nut. enhancement gig, said he's wanted to do it for a while. Some other things he suggested were volunteer spawner surveys, help with genetic study of wild coho on upper n fork( russell said if we can get the volunteers he'll try to get the 2,500 to fund the lab work. Learn and track escap. goals for each population and track. Advocate for change in management plan for coho from harvest to conservation and 4 or 5 other things. We got to get together man I'm fucking stoked!!

· Registered
    777 Posts
    WOW the SOX lost two the the M's - is the nation on a slide. A-rod and the yanks are getting used to their new digs and Tampa thinks they can win it all. I am glad the M's are stuck out here in the old west.
    I hope all is well with ya.

· Registered
    5,574 Posts
    It's a disclaimer. I have 2 kids, one in diapers. I'm trying to put a face to a name here. Did you also have a dog? If not where did I meet you? I suspect it was the mighty Nutsack river.
    Anyhow, glad I made a good impression. That is what happens when I meet someone on the river rather than in a bar.
    cds

448 Posts
    Charles, I love the Desitin in the background. Do you use that for fishing or a disclaimer like myself why i can't get out fishing as much?! I ran into you on the water, your dog wanted to hang out. Thanks for the chat. Always nice to run into someone on the water who appreciates fellow fishers.

· Strip'n Flywear
    520 Posts
    Hey man. Barely been near a computer for months now. But I have a chance now, and I'd love to hear from you. What's your thoughts on the second half of the season/Manny/Rays and Yankees, etc.
    Hope all is well. Miss you big guy!
    d

oh, better to hit me back at hartmand9@hotmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…