Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
F

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · The Great Sage
    48 Posts
    Gotcha, I'll tame it down on Obama's heritage and edited the post, it's important to note that how he was raised affects who he is, he CHOSE to associate with Marxists. His heritage as far as race is irrelevant to me I could care less whether he's African, Chinese, or Inuit, or Caucasian, he's an ineffective leader with narcissistic issues that date back to how he was raised by a mom who went from man to man dragging him around the world before dumping him on his grandparents and a dad who left him as he would have barely got to know him to help the communist government for an African country. He's not fit to be leader of the free world. Both parties have this issue of presenting pathetic candidates.

· Registered
    646 Posts
    (part 2)
    I made some comments on the BP threat regarding Obama and Emmanual being in bed with BP, and I didn't get vilified nor did my comments get refuted. But I avoided making inflammatory comments regarding Obama's heritage. I cant stand the guy, and I think his actions alone will turn the tide in our favor, calling him names is not needed in my opinion.

I have your back man, but only so far on this forum, I am here for fishing stuff, and if I can get a tip on a honey hole in a PM from a lib, I'm gunna take it. If I piss 'em all off, well, that's not what this forum is all about.

Welcome to the forum,

Andrew

· Registered
    646 Posts
    Hey, Good Morning from a fellow Conservative. You need to edit your post. When I read it something didn't seem right. 20,000 pounds a day, at about 9 pound per gallon, seemed like pissing in the wind to me. According to the article you linked to its 20,000 tons of oil. That is a major difference.

For what its worth, I have been on this site for about 8 years, initially under a different name, but I forgot my password, and just created a new one, lol. Anyway, as you have noticed, there are some emotional libs on this site. If you want to fire them up keep doing what you are doing, but in my opinion, you won't change their minds, and you will never get much in the way of advice or help regarding fishing. You may say so what...to which I would say, this is a fishing forum, with the occasional fishing related political topic. If you want to debate politics this is not the place....(second PM coming, size is limited)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…