Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · From Parts Unknown
    79 Posts
    I have a trade in the works. I'll let you know. Which feathers are you inquiring about ?

· The Dude Abides
    2,310 Posts
    THE grey ones, looks like blue eared pheasant

· Justified
    4,946 Posts
    How do I get a PM to you, without everyone else seeing it? Did they change this thing again!?

I have some info you might want to know about (a local fishery you like). Don't want it broadcast for everyone else to see. I just spent 4 days there. It's getting bad man... :(

· The Dude Abides
    2,310 Posts
    oy! which one?

2,905 Posts
    Josh,
    Joe told me that you've figured out the early season Clearwater. Just curious when it starts getting worth fishing. Is it pretty much a Cherry Lane to the mouth deal, or are the fish spread out a little more. I'm ready to hang up the trout rods and am thinking of the Clearwater. Thanks,

Jon

· The Dude Abides
    2,310 Posts
    sure thing man, I am itchy too

there seems to be a massive thermal block on the entire river system. . we get a push of cold weather and it's going to take off like a rocket. I think a lot of fish are hanging in the lower columbia just waiting

give me a shout at 509-993-3646 anytime and I will show you a few spots. Cheers!

Typically I like to see 300 fish over the dam at Lower Granite , an

2,905 Posts
    I'll be checking the numbers and buzz you if it looks like I'm able to pull a trip together. I'm definitely ready. Did I see on your blog you're getting ready for the Skeena system? If so, I'm jealous. That one is on my bucket list.

· always angling
    9 Posts
    what it is jmills? here i am, hit me up. forget about fishing and start catching that little man!

· Fish or Ski...Fish or ski....fish!
    218 Posts
    Wow, bad timing on our part LOL! I'm on the Joe this weekend then maybe off to fish the Ronde for a float the weekend of the 17th. Wife has her baby shower and I really don't want to be around for it! Nice comments on the Methow/boat post, some people are fuckin idiots!
    Good luck on the Clearwater!
    John

· Fish or Ski...Fish or ski....fish!
    218 Posts
    Hey Josh, Last time we talked you mentioned you were going to become a daddy soon, did it happen yet? Did you set up camp yet? My wife is due in early November with twins so I'm trying to sneak out for a couple days on the Ronde soon. Not sure how much I'll be able to get away after that.

· Long Lost Member
    20,408 Posts
    Happy birthday. What do the W brothers have planned for your celebratory demise today? Fishing I hope!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…