Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    54 Posts
    Hi Kirk,
    On the 10mm, a few questions. I see its new so maybe you've never fired one, but do you know if it will eject the "10mm lites" as well as the full power? I've never had a Glock and just started shopping the 20's. Also, does it have case, lock, extra backstraps, etc that comes as new?
    Thanks,
    Mark in Kingston

· Registered
    289 Posts
    Hey Kirk:

Do you mind shipping the guns? I've wanted a good ole thuty thuty for a while now. I would have you ship to my dad in Arizona. My permanent residence is in California but I spend most of my time in Vancouver BC these days. It's a complicated life.

Joel

· Capt Kirk
    762 Posts
    that is fantastic! I am glad you are using it.
    I have been going to the Methow the last few weekends- wish I had a pontoon boat!
    Have you been catching any steel?

· Registered
    42 Posts
    Kirk,

Cant thank you enough for the sweet deal on the PAC 800. So far Ive taken it down the N. Fork of the Lewis, the Wenatchee from Dryden to Cashmere, and the Deschutes from Macks Canyon to the mouth.

Just wanted to thank you and let you know that I am really racking up the miles on it.

Evan

· Registered
    10 Posts
    Which reel is the Bauer M2? Is this an older model they don't sell any more or is this the McKenzie Xtreme? Thanks.

Cody
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…