Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · Registered
    71 Posts
    Hi
    Did you sell the Lamson reel you had listed with the 7 wt z-axis?
    If no, I am interested in that reel
    Mike D

· Registered
    4 Posts
    About the Struble seats... I'm very interested. I have a lamson Lightspeed LS1 that I would be willing to give up - it is the first version, and is in excellent shape.
    Let me know.

· Registered
    119 Posts
    Hey I have a 4wt setup I'd trade you for the switch rod it's a Batson 9ft 4wt and a redington rise

· Wizened Newbie
    49 Posts
    Thanks Mike - you have us nailed with the "no skill" comment! ;)

We may be rolling before the shop opens, but who knows...I DO appreciate the tip - just google imaged it and I think I have something close if we leave early.

Cheers,

Curt

· Wizened Newbie
    49 Posts
    Hey Mike,

Hi Mike - I met you at the last Fly Fishing Film tour; my wife and I were sitting by the dearly departed Kent and Suzie...was wondering if you had any tips for the NF CDA this time of year...or actually the first week of July - we're camping up at Big Hank for 4 days after the 4th. We scouted things out over Memorial Day weekend - found some good spots, but didn't do too well fishing...others weren't either, so I don't feel TOO bad, but still...found some great spots up where the Teepee and Independence join...

Kent swears by Renegades fished both wet and dry - you have any favs?

If you're up in the neighborhood that week, stop by Big Hank - Blue Dakota Quad cab on the river side - space 24 I think.

· Registered
    528 Posts
    How's it going Mike? You still around the board?

How you completed your mission to scout every obscure blue line in the eastern portion of the state? Been fishing at all?

I've been out a little bit, have hit the CDA twice in the past month with a little bit of luck down around the Snake Pit. Also spent a couple days cruising around Crab. I found one really nice strech that looks like it could be sweet. I'm not totally sure its public but its not posted and at the end of the gated spur road there's an unofficial looking sign that says only, " Sportsman, Landowners, Wildlife, Conservation". I took that to mean I wouldn't get shot if I walked up the creek a couple miles. Nice looking water, didn't see any fish but that was a couple months back when it was pretty dam cold.

Hope all is well. -Ryan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…