Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · I know it's hot in Hell... But is it humid?
    17 Posts
    The Patagonia down sweater. Was it worn a lot?

· Registered
    928 Posts
    No. I wore it sparingly as I have an older one I wore while fishing. My wife got this one for me as a non fishing jacket and it's always been a bit too big for me so I didn't wear it much. No fish slime, or brush beating in this jacket. Literally wore to the office and back. Hope that helps.

· Registered
    928 Posts
    Hi Bryan,

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your emergency, best wishes for a speedy and positive resolution!

I'm sorry you won't be there, oh well more cigars for me... I do think it could be a bit warmer but suffering seems to be a key element in steelhead fishing so I might as well get used to it. Thank you for your offer of borrowing your rod! However if I play my cards right I hope to find one under my tree Christmas morning.

Give me a call or e-mail if you'd ever like to meet up for fishing or cigar smoking. My mobile is 253-208-0770 and e-mail is mike@miketinder.com.

Merry Christmas to you! Hope to run into you again soon,

Mike

· Registered
    4 Posts
    Hey Mike, this is Bryan, I met you and your wife at Doc's. I wont be going on the trip to the Cowlitz due to a family medical emergency.....sorry about it but I look forward to fishing with you again soon. P.S. if you ever want to borrow my Spey Rod and practice with it, you'd be more than welcome to use it....

Merry Christmas to you and yours

Bryan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…