Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    103 Posts
    Rick, Three of us will be camping at Big Twin this year May 17-20 and wonder, if you're over there that weeken, if you'd like to join us for late afternoon drinks at Sun Mountain Lodge? Erik Houser

· Registered
    1,912 Posts
    That would be fun Erik! I should be there. My cell number is 360-961-3539 and email is ricktdds@gmail.com.

· Registered
    103 Posts
    Great. We'll buzz you when we're there to see if you want to go up the mountain...or to see if you're on the water. We'll probably arrive at the campground mid-day Friday, May 17 and leave mid-day Monday, May 20. It would be nice to meet you. I enjoy reading your posts and I love Big Twin, Davis, Winthrop and the whole area. Erik

· Registered
    103 Posts
    Rick, A friend and I just camped at Big Twin this past weekend and fished Big, Davis and Little Twin. Big &Davis were fabulous but Little Twin was unbelievable. The fish were many & strong & big! We were told by several people that there had probably been a winter kill and fishing wouldn't be any good. Have you fished it & was it planted with those hogs or were they holdovers? Erik Houser (Lostcreeker)

· Registered
    133 Posts
    Hey man

Winter is fading fast here. Still have snow and ice but temps have shifted. Lakes will deffinatly be open in March clear for April. Should be another great season. We're already planning our back-country trips, summer is almost booked up already!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…