Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · nymphing beads with a spey pole.
    246 Posts
    Holy shit kraig... LOL!!!! you fucker with you rum and dew...du buccola.... Are you ready to fucking party? This is going to be mad fun bro. i heard from joe that you were going to possible stay the whole time?? any truth to it? Kraig and I will be out there on Fri. afternoon.. im ready!

· Registered
    71 Posts
    Fuck luke and his capital hill looking faggoty bunny leeches. I can't fit anymore flies in my box. You better be coming out to the OP, bring your wife too man. You can have the gay pizza boy. Hopefully there will be a few barely legal hot chicks out there for me!

· nymphing beads with a spey pole.
    246 Posts
    pass me the green, i need some weed wit my hennesey! Fuck yeah du. We're going to destroy the OP looking forward to it man!!! can't wait to get there. Oh,, and don't worry, i tied some shit that you can use!

· Registered
    308 Posts
    I drove up there last Friday hoping to get a look at the fly only water at winter height. Summers Creek removed a 60' section of road. The clarity above the canyon was good, below was still muddy. The lower river should fish this week. I plan on taking the mountain bike up to Summers creek and pedaling for the Holy Water.

· AKA Joe Willauer
    2,115 Posts
    good dude, just trying not to jump off the monroe st. bridge everyday on my way to class. hopefully going to whack some steel this weekend though. you fishing this weekend?

· AKA Joe Willauer
    2,115 Posts
    im sitting in class right now, saw that you just called, ill give you a ring on my way home.

· Registered
    71 Posts
    Lukes wife totally has him by the balls! She's gone by Aug. 20th. He'll be free to fish after that date. To bad THE FUCKING SUMMERS GONE BY THEN LUKE YOU ***! Lets get something going soon. ***** Joe is beat'n it to browns in MT.

· Registered
    71 Posts
    Mmmm tse tse mm mmm mmmmmmmmmtse tse....jeeeeesuuuuuuuuss. Can I tossssss you ssssssalad?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…