Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · Registered
    80 Posts
    Hey Shawn, it's been a while. Good to see you're still getting out. I just bought a new boat this spring and plan to do a lot of fishing this summer. Maybe we can meet up and go catch some fish.

· Registered
    408 Posts
    I just noticed you said Horseshoe, not Horsethief Lake. The south side of Horseshoe looks nice for bass. Only been there once, No fish.

· Registered
    80 Posts
    I went to Horseshoe lake this evening from about 630-9. I was gear fishing for bass and I didn't get a single bite.

· Registered
    408 Posts
    Clay...have you ever tried Spearfish Lake? It is a much smaller body of water. I fish the smaller lake. It would be very useful to have a float tube or tune. I may head out that way 7/27 or 7/28. It depends on the wind conditions. 12MPH is about my limit. You are welcome to join me if you have the time.
    Shawn

· Registered
    80 Posts
    I haven't been to spearfish lake. I might be up for giving it a shot this weekend but I may be going to fish the Deschutes for trout, still trying to decide. About the only bass fishing I've done is at Ashes Lake and the area just outside the culvert.

· Registered
    80 Posts
    I went to Silver Lake a couple of years ago with a friend that had a boat. I have a sit on top kayak and can fish about any lake. I will let you know what I decide about this weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…