Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 2 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · I’m a whale
    4,646 Posts
    Hi Steve. .I'd like to get the reel if still avail. I'm leaving for my anniversary trip with my wife for a week and will be back following Wed. .is that too late to get funds to ya?? Lmk
    Cheers -jeffrey

· Steve Cole - Living the Dream
    377 Posts
    Ahh... back to the Wet Side for awhile. First priority, some Coastal Cutties.

· Registered
    30 Posts
    Hi Southsound,
    Is that Ross bg still available? And would a airflow 7wt speydicator line fit this reel. If so I'll buy it. Jimmy. jjmurray69@gmail.com

377 Posts
    Jack! Hey man... how are you? Tried replying via Hotmail but had trouble with it, so using the means at hand. Alison? Nick? How are they?

Sommers & Sarah are both in Juneau now... Sarah is a case worker with Catholic Community Services and Soms guided with Bear Creek Outfitters this Summer, which is just winding down for him. He's making noise about Kodiak next for the Fall surf, & cast n' blast then heading for Central America (I think). Sarah is on the job for now, as she just graduated from U of Hawaii a year ago & needs to make $$$.

Sheryl & I are living in Yakima Wine Country now - it's very dry here! And hot! But there are viable fisheries about so I am entertained... I am still not a dry fly guy in any way, but I am learning. Just gearing up for the fall run of Steel & Salmon, tho' - something that I have more of an affinity for, I think.

More later... glad you caught me!

Steve

377 Posts
    I will try to dig up the photos... it may be a week or so as most of my photos are on a machine over in eastern washington where I go on weekends.

Steve
    G

·
    hello southland could you please send the pics of the older renzetti vises you have i have just bought a brand new one never used but it is very old and only carries renzetti's name on it thank you aeric AJ'S FLY HUT
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…