WTB 10' 5 wt

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Nick Clayton, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick Clayton

Nick Clayton Active Member

Media:
    Looking to pick up a 10' 5 wt to round out my arsenal of long rods for stillwaters. I mostly use these rods for throwing indi's and long leaders, but they find other uses as well.

My first choices would be a Streamdance GLX, Helios, Zaxis, Scott S4, or XP.... but I'm open to just about anything. I currently have a TFO BVK 10' 4 wt and a Helios 10' 6 and I want to add something in between.

Will pay cash, or possibly could work out a trade. PM me if you have anything.

2. PT

PT Physhicist

PM sent. I'll be on the water with a couple options for you. Call if you're interested.

3. Denny

Denny Active Member

Media:
    How about an Elkhorn 4 pc 10' 6 wt? Medium fast action stick in very good to excellent condition. I know it's not a 5 wt, but . . .

4. Nick Clayton

Nick Clayton Active Member

Media:
    Hey thanks for the offer, Denny. I've actually thrown a few Elkhorn rods that I was pleasantly surprised with. However in this case I am specifically after the 5er.

5. Denny

Denny Active Member

Media:
    I understand; I responded to the subject line, THEN read the ad and realized you already have a 6 wt. Doh!

6. Nick, I have a 2012 model Sage VXP 10' 5 wt. 4-piece with blank warranty card and the reel on case. Don't need anything in trade, but could work out a good sales price for you, PM or call me.

7. mulletdredge

mulletdredge Member

I may be willing to part with one of my sage one . Used twice. Thing is a sick stick, but maybe I don't need two of them anymore. Email if intrested at admin@rockstarflyfishing.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.