10' Guide Steelheader with custom frame(s)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Jerry Daschofsky, Apr 19, 2005.

1. TWD

TWD Travis

congrats on the sale Jerry; looked like a nice rig. Now to further explore your garage .... what's the price on that nice looking spare? Is that a 14" rim? :)

Get those kids bikes out of your drift boat real estate too ... I threaten mine that I will crush their toys with the trailer (doesn't work and they just cry :( )

2. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Actually, it is a 14" rim. Do you need one? I actually was given a full set of new rims/tires for my driftboat. I didn't have a spare. Now I have two. So if you need one, I have an extra if you want it TWD. Not purdy, but works as a spare.

Yeah, I have guys who LOVE exploring my garage. Especially the tackle corner. Even in it's dire "sold off" state, still alot of guys wet dreams (my horror).

Actually, I have them park it there for now. Not much they can do to the boat, I'm in the process of restoring it. But once it's done, then they'll have to move back over into the bike area (where the spare and misc "sell off" stuff is).

3. Bob Triggs

Bob Triggs Your Preferred Olympic Peninsula Fly Fishing Guide

Damn!

Well I have a lot of Keilbasi and Sauerkraut for sale here cheap if anyone is interested. :hmmm:

4. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Tell you what Bob. I'll tie you up some more of those Coho flies I sent you, and some of my Chinook flies. Then I'll swap you the dinner for the flies. That way I still get the stuff. LOL