10' Livingston Fiberglass boat FS

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by pwoens, Dec 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pwoens

pwoens Active Member

Media:
    Home Page:
    I have a 10' Livingston Fiberglass boat that I no longer need. It's just the boat, nothing else. No oars, no oar locks(i used the ones from my outcast pontoon), no trailer, etc. It's simply the boat itself. It has one little crack on the bottom but it is easily fixed and 100% useable the way it is.

I paid 375.00 for it and willing to accept reasonable offers of similar value. It is extremely stable...I stood up in it all the time even in the wind and no issues whatsoever. I did fashion in anchor rollers in both the front and back with anchor stops. It's actually a pretty sweet little boat. I could load it in my truck by myself but a trailer would be ideal.

Capacity: 4 persons (or 700 pounds- Passengers, motor, and gear)
    Length 120 inches
    Weight 140 pounds
    Oar Size 7 feet
    Freeboard 12+ inches
    Beam 62 inches
    Maximum HP 10 (Maximum 15 HP with remote steering)
    Shaft Length 15 inches

Pictures are of the newer model...but I dont think much has changed. Mine is actually blue instead of grey.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. froggyday

froggyday New Member

Hi,
    I'm interested in your Livingston boat, if you still have it. Could you provide me with any details? Price, info about the boat, how to contact you... etc. Thanks.

3. pwoens

pwoens Active Member

Media:
    Home Page:
    Yep, still have it. The lowest I would go would be 300.00 bucks. The boat is used and has a small crack on the bottom but it doesnt affect anything and can be easily repaired (which I am willing to do if the boat sells for the ful asking price of $375.00) and does not affect the function or use of the boat at all. If you are interested, send me an email at pwoens@hotmail.com and we can get in touch that way. I'll give you my number or vice versa??

Thanks,
    Patrick

4. pwoens

pwoens Active Member

Media:
    Home Page:
    back to the top....it's really an excellent fly fishing setup. It tracks extremely straight, very fast, unsinkable, as stable as you can get, and not all that heavy. These retail for 1300.00 bucks so a thousand off isn't too bad a deal :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.