10' Whitewater Pram, Rocky Mountain Trout Boat, Skiff + Galvanized Trailer

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by yellowlab, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yellowlab Active Member

In a van... down by the river, WA
    Ratings: +89 / 8
    Fish Rite 2 man fully welded and well constructed pram. Ideal for stillwater fly fishing, floating the Yakima, or side drifting for Steelhead. Comes with galvanized Spirit roller trailer with new lights, new 2" coupler, freshly serviced hubs, bearing buddies. Tabs are current until Sept 2012. Pram includes new aluminum Dierks anchor arm with built in jam cleat, new Caveness ash oars that have been rope wrapped and have new rubber oar collars, rope, 25 lb pyramid lead anchor, bronze 5/8" oar locks. Also has new seats with quick release swivel bases, new elevated diamond plate floors. This can also fit in the bed of a full sized pickup truck! With its 48" bottom width and 61" beam makes this a very stable and nimble rower, and it weighs in a 120 lbs. $1450 for the whole package or will sell the boat for $1200 and the trailer for $325.

View attachment 45843 View attachment 45844 View attachment 45845
  2. yellowlab Active Member

I will also separate the boat from the trailer for those that are wishing to just haul it in the back of their truck. $1200 for the boat and $325 for the trailer.
  3. jessejames Flyslinger

Show Low, Arizona
    Ratings: +345 / 3
    Paul just when I think that the pontoon boat is the best solution for my fishing style, you screw it up by selling another boat.
    This appears to be a stable platform that woul be great on the local lakes as well as the Spokane, NFCDA and St Joe rivers.
    Arrgghh I just need to stop reading the classifieds.
    jesse
  4. yellowlab Active Member

Many benefits here Jesse, stay warmer, dryer, and don't have to worry about your spare rods falling into the drink. Its lower profile, so not prone to being offset by the winds and rows like a dream. Its very stable, being wider than even the new Koffler wideback prams that are currently offered. With the price of raw aluminum at $6 a lb. this is a good deal for someone wanting a little more room, and or wanting the flexibility of doing it all: stillwater, running rivers, and even putting a little motor on it to do bigger lakes. There is well over $300 in the pretty much new accessories on the pram: oars, dierks, oar locks, diamond plate floor, rope, anchor. I might also be willing to take a partial trade for a used pair of Cataract oars in 9-9.5' length + cash.

Thanks for looking and hopefully someone will appreciate this value.
  5. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +660 / 5
    Damned you Paul!!!!!!!! I want to pick one of these up after the new years (closer to tax time). I've seen this boat, UGH! I almost like these better then pontoons for one man fishing (especially rivers). I grew up with prams and driftboats. Have pics of my Dad and I floating the Kalama in a wooden pram circa 1974. I'd love to get another one for working with the guys on some of the lakes and small rivers we fish. Nice boat though, well worth the $$$. :)
  6. yellowlab Active Member

Jerry, you're welcome to take her as she sits and you can pay when you are ready, 2012 is ok. This would be a perfect and stable set up for stillwaters with its squared bow and lower profile and sides, much easier to get in and out of versus a driftboat, and a heck of alot more stable than a skinny Jon boat, or V-hull. I kinda need my parking space back, so thats why I am discounting her and well under market price for a quick sale.
  7. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +660 / 5
    Hmmmmmmmmm. Damned. I'm very big about paying up front. Tempting. But will definitely be the right boat for some of our lake trips with PHW.
  8. yellowlab Active Member

Interesting fly gear trades + cash also considered...
  9. Ron Eagle Elk Active Member

Yelm, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +110 / 0
    Jerry,

I'll kick in a $100 towards getting the boat for PHW trips. Anyone else?

REE
  10. yellowlab Active Member

New Christmas pricing, $1400 for the whole set up.
  11. stevo123 New Member

slc, ut
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Been out of town, for a long weekend. Still have the boat?. I am putting together a trailer to haul a pram & honda trail 90 ( the tav...trout assault vehicle) so I would not need the trailer... the question is how could I get the beast to SLC UTAH?? any thoughts/ideas?? Thanks steve
  12. yellowlab Active Member

Sent PM, and yes, still have the set up...
  13. yellowlab Active Member

Bump... $1400 for the set up. Its advertised on CL for $1500.
  14. longstick Member

North West
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    PM sent with something to consider
  15. yellowlab Active Member

Still available...
  16. yellowlab Active Member

17. Bob Rankin Active Member

Yakima, WA
    Ratings: +167 / 1
    I would love to take that off your hands, but ive owned 3 prams and sold every one. If I got anouther one my wife would leave me. Women just dont understand. Good luck.
  18. yellowlab Active Member

My wife understands me, she doesn't even question it anymore... but think the smaller one man crafts best serve my fishing needsBump it up for a great deal and if your resolution is to catch more fish in 2012, this is the way to do it. I'll even take the new buyer out for some time on Pass or Lone to unlock some stillwater secrets. ;)
  19. Nick Clayton Active Member

Ratings: +1,126 / 4
    I so want this boat. If I can finagle the funds you'll be hearing from me
  20. Bob Rankin Active Member

Yakima, WA
    Ratings: +167 / 1
    Would you be interested in trades? I would just wont the boat no trailer. e mail me at rdbrankin@hotmail.com thanks Bob.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.