Skater design

inland

Well, I'll say that this could be....but not always the case. On several occasions, i've raised and caught multiple fish from the same run on chug bug

My post was in response to Rob insinuating that chugging is bad for everyone else fishing the river. Which, again, I highly doubt it is.

billp

Well, I didn't call you any names, and not that it matters but I'm not a chugger either.

The picture just seemed very appropriate to your notion that people who chug ruin the fishing for everyone else.

You edited your post.....lol

Rob Allen

Well, I didn't call you any names, and not that it matters but I'm not a chugger either.

The picture just seemed very appropriate to your notion that people who chug ruin the fishing for everyone else.

You edited your post.....lol

i think you are wrong.

Nailknot

I like big muddlers fished in the film. I tie them on TMC 9395. The springy light wire hooks scare me. I don't mind if the muddler rides in and out of the film (and neither do the fish, apparently). I use a stinger set up for most all my other steelhead flies but not muddlers.

SilverFly

It's a movie quote- Austin powers 3

That's it! For some reason I couldn't place the quote. Now that I think about it, I was confusing it with a Monty Python reference that also mocked intolerance - but directed at Belgians instead ("fat greasy Belgian bastards" - if I remember correctly).

OK, now back to our regularly scheduled skating program...