Have Gremlins comprised the server?

Chris Scoones

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the feedback.

nomlasder. Too much, but it's usually self inflicted projects. On top of that, the normal work is assisting a few with the registration process. In the last 3 weeks WFF has jumped from 6 to 18 new members daily and with it I've seen an increase in requests for support offline.

Jeremy Husby

Is there a Vahalla for fishermen?
Yeah Chris your google rank is the highest it has ever been, anything to do with fishing and your sites there. If you don't mind me asking what kinda bandwidth are you using up? Time for you to put you high rank to good use and retire from IT/COM, get your shop up. I can tell you are not a greedy man, thanx for that.

Chris Scoones

Administrator
Staff member
The bandwidth was averaging 50-60 Gigs / month until I turned up the video option within the gallery. It's 12/8 today, and already the bandwidth is over 25 Gigs. I've got plenty of room for growth though so I'm not worried.

I won't say a few items won't be sold off WFF in the future, but opening an online shop is not the intention with this site. I'd prefer it stay a community based informational site.

theDoubleHauler said:
Yeah Chris your google rank is the highest it has ever been, anything to do with fishing and your sites there. If you don't mind me asking what kinda bandwidth are you using up? Time for you to put you high rank to good use and retire from IT/COM, get your shop up. I can tell you are not a greedy man, thanx for that.