Musky fly swap

I've been playing around with tiger musky here in Washington casually for a while now and I keep getting in deeper. However, I really don't compare notes with others so much of my research and testing is in a vacuum. even when I do and the subject moves to flies I'm always shocked at the diversity and ideas behind anglers pet flies. I pretty much use two patterns and one is an evolution of the other. I'd like to see if others would be on for a swap. Most musky flies are time consuming and contain a glut of material so the number should probably be around half a dozen and certainly no more than ten. Any interest out there?

Is this something that's going to happen? I'll get in on it, but my flies are really simple and look like shit until they get wet. So far (sample size of 1) they work (or one of them does)....

I think I might have found a new addiction though....the visual of an 8" fly completely disappearing is absolutely priceless.

Speyrod GB

Unfortunately probably not. They are a great fish. Totally addicting. Washington's version of sight fishing for fresh water barracudas.

Is this something that's going to happen? I'll get in on it, but my flies are really simple and look like shit until they get wet. So far (sample size of 1) they work (or one of them does)....

I think I might have found a new addiction though....the visual of an 8" fly completely disappearing is absolutely priceless.
Well Randall me and speyrod GB have exchanged numbers and are just planning to fish. You could do the same if you like. Where you out of.

Musky photo for attention purposes.

IMG_20160624_165100.jpg

JS

I'm down, just getting into it this year. Mostly the Spokane area lakes....but down to travel, because that is a drive as well.

I see a lot of 5-12" gamechanger style flies on the gram, gonna tie some now that we have (sort of) settled from our move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk