FS 11ft 6wt Switch (new) 140.00

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Fly Or Die, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a New Switch Rod from Blanco Rods and Tackle. https://sites.google.com/site/blancorodsandtackle/

This rod is made from IM7 graphite and has a Medium Fast action. The Finish is a nice pearl blue sparkle with royal blue wraps and metallic blue trim bands with a macaw feather inlay. It has titanium colored snake guides and hardware with top quality cork grips still wrapped in plastic. This is a good way to get into a switch rod at an affordable price. I also offer new aluminum tubes with brass ends for 40.00, rod bag for 10.00, and an Allen Alpha 3 reel 149.00. All for less than $340.00. I can order the line of your choice if requested. I have one of these Switch Rods ready to go and two more being built. They go quick.

Attached Files:

2. +1 for him. I recently received a custom rod from him. His design and work is excellent. I have showed my custom switch rod to my fishing friends here and they are all amazed of his work. He will answer a million questions from you as well as build the rod to your standard. A very stand up guy and good work ethic. I would not hesitate to have another one build from him again. Highly recommended.

3. Thank you charleslam! : )

4. I forgot to mention I do trancations through PayPal. So, if you want to make a purchase you I can send you an invoice to your e-mail or you can pay from my website. It's easy and you don't need a paypal account to make a purchase. I run a registered and licensed business with the full intent of providing the best customer service possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.