FS 12' Scadden Inflatable. $1250

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Ed Call, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,359 / 9
    Put this sweet solo boat together this afternoon to take some photos. This is lightweight, I'm estimating 50#, maybe less. Toss it on the roof and hit thr lake, river, or slopes if snow sliding is your crazy thing!

North Fork Outdoors Outlaw Avenger Unitrack pontoons provide an estimated 1200# of floatation. Four air chambers, fills easily with a 12v, floor or K Pump. Tubes are 18" in diameter, tapering up front of course. The full diameter U in the back floats a lot of gear! 12' long, 64" wide.

image.jpg

I have modified a custom welded aluminum frame built professionally near Portland. I laced on two load bearing, water shedding, easy to lash gear to deck sections. Each is 36" X 24". Beneath the rear deck the frame has two cross members to support the rower. A seat could easily be added if you wanted one. Store gear behind you, load up that front deck, go float for days!

image.jpg

The sides if the decking is covered with carpet to prevent chafing. The rear frame contact points are also covered with carpet to prevent chafing. Keeps the tubes safe and silent.

image.jpg

Thirteen straps hold it all together in as bombproof a manner as you'll find. Under the front deck is a foot bar and below and forward of that is a foot strap crossing from tube to tube. Oar towers have brass oar lock bushings pressed in top and bottom for stout, solid contact and rowing energy transfer. Small sized oar locks and pyramid anchor not pictured, but they are included at full price sale. Oars are not included. I highly recommend Cataract Mini Magnums in 6.5'-7.5'. One tiny patch, sealed since the day I got the boat. Never an issue, no leaks, great craft.

image.jpg

Come and see this boat. Then take it home. Serious buyers could persuade me to meet them halfway within reason, or deliver after agreeing on arrangements.

Specs from North Forks Outdoors:
  2. chewydog Active Member

Golden, Colorado
    Ratings: +46 / 0
    ...and also seconds as a great coffee table...
    JesseCFowl likes this.
  3. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Although this looks cool in place of the coffee table, I'd like to move it on along.
  4. ak_powder_monkey Proud to Be Alaskan

Eagle River, Alaska
    Ratings: +112 / 0
    where does the beer go?
  5. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Last minute Christmas gift to yourself or someone you love. Offers? Trades of things of interest? Handguns? Rods? Reels?
  6. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    So you didn't get the boat you wanted under the Christmas tree? Take matters into your own hands. My daughter can move this boat around it is so light. She's only seven.
  7. orangeradish Bobo approved

Capital City
    Ratings: +484 / 0
    Yeah, but she's pretty badass for a 7yr old....
    Islander and Ed Call like this.
  8. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Price adjusted to $1250.
  9. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    How about $1000? You pick it up or we meet at a reasonable location.
  10. Evan Virnoche Guest

Ratings: +0 / 0
    can you run two people on this model?
  11. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    With the frame for it, which I do not have. It was my intent to replace the frame. Now I'm thinking of just selling it.