WTB 12 wt. Tibor, Hatch, Abel

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by snugpie, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looking for a great 12 wt. reel in decent shape. Please let me know what you have. Thanks.

2. Where are you located?

3. Also, with what hand do you wind? With the Hatch and the Tibor, it's important (the Abel can be reversed pretty easily).

4. I'm located in Orlando, Florida. I would prefer a left handed reel, and thought the Hatch can be switched over?

5. So too the Hatch.

6. I have a brand new Abel 4.5 in black, solid back and double wood handles I can let go for $425 plus stamps.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

7. I have available a new Sage 3600D with two extra spools. None of the package has been used. The multi disc sealed drags in this reel model were designed by the late Jack Charlton, and are very highly regarded. It's set up for LH wind.

8. I have several that may fit the bill:

Galvan T-12: "Green" Used in mint condition. Includes box, pouch and blank warranty card. Tarpon tested. $375

Galvan T-12: "Clear" New in Box. Includes box, pouch and blank warranty card. $425

Abel Super 12x: "Matte Black" w/ Red anodized handle and drag plate. Used in mint condition. Includes box, pouch and blank warranty card. Tarpon tested. $600

I'm in Lakeland, FL so you can pick up or will ship for $10

Thanks,

Bob

9. Bob,

I apprecaite the offers and may end up snagging one of those from you. The reel is for my buddy who needs a tarpon reel, so I will pm you here later today.

Thanks,
    Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.