Drifts Boats And Dogs

Shapp

I have always been real curious about the NRS inflatable drift boat, but never had a chance to ask an owner about one.

What do you like, and what don't you like about the boat?

pbunbury

Tights Lines
I have always been real curious about the NRS inflatable drift boat, but never had a chance to ask an owner about one.

What do you like, and what don't you like about the boat?
Happy to chat with you about it, feel free to reach out. There are several older threads in the forum on the boat where I’ve written fairly lengthy reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought one from NRS. Have yet to get it on the water.
Was curious as to whether you have seen one rigged with some sort of rod holder other than a "Scotty". I am trying to envision some sort of PVC pipe set-up curving with the gunwales like I have seen on a couple driftboats, but haven't figured it out yet.

pbunbury

Tights Lines
Was curious as to whether you have seen one rigged with some sort of rod holder other than a "Scotty". I am trying to envision some sort of PVC pipe set-up curving with the gunwales like I have seen on a couple driftboats, but haven't figured it out yet.
Honestly, we just break rods down (in half) and they fit perfectly into the outside of the internal frame. I'm headed out fishing on Saturday. I'll snap a photo and post it to show you. We can usually fit 6 or so rods no problem that way

pbunbury

Tights Lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk