Occupy Skagit V - April 22

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
V for victory!

The plan has been submitted to NMFS for approval. This initial foray into basin by basin management has been the goal of Occupy Skagit from the beginning and all you that have supported the cause are responsible for it happening.

It's come to our attention that folks would like to gather one more time and have been asking if there would be another event.

The event will take place at Howard Miller Steelhead Park in Rockport Washington, April 22 at around 9 AM until ?

More to follow...

Smalma

I'm also hearing that the Skagit Fisheries Enhancement Group (SFEG) is also having an Earth Day event. Wonder if it might be appropriate to reach out to them to see how the two events might mesh together. I'm thinking maybe a joint lunch (maybe get TU's WSU to host) to informally share common interests.

Just thinking out loud.

Curt

KerryS

Ignored Member
I'm also hearing that the Skagit Fisheries Enhancement Group (SFEG) is also having an Earth Day event. Wonder if it might be appropriate to reach out to them to see how the two events might mesh together. I'm thinking maybe a joint lunch (maybe get TU's WSU to host) to informally share common interests.

Just thinking out loud.

Curt
If WSU is hosting lets hope they can up their game a little after the over cooked hotdogs they provided last year. No thanks to either.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
That would make it bearthday!
I'm going to have to abscond with that...

All are welcome...no matter how well they can cook. There was some mention of reviving the Jimmy Green casting games and such. It would be awesome if some one would like to put that together!