13' deep V welded alum. boat, trlr, motor, for sale!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Denny, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Denny

Denny Active Member

Media:
    Put new seats on the boat, getting ready to start using the boat after having it go unused for 2-3 years, and my wife said she wants me to get a bigger boat as she wants she and the daughter to go along now! If you're married, you know those two magic words: "Ok, honey".

Anyway, here's the scoop:

1980 Western 13'2", deep V, welded hull, very similar to a Gregor in design, thick metal sides, new wood tops on top of the benches. Super Puget Sound and lake boat. Three bench seats, storage in the front bench. 15" transom. Beam is 66" (wide!), super stable boat. I stand on the seats and cast (get a little extra distance that way, and I need all the help I can get), no problem.

Your choice of two motors: an early 70's Johnson 9.5 (never seen in salt, will troll down to where you can almost see the prop go around), great shape. Or, 1989 Mercury 20 hp, been used in the salt, won't troll for squat, but has great compression (had it tuned up, put one hour on it, and it's been sitting in storage ever since), and the boat goes like a scalded dog with this motor on it.

1980 Trailer. Painted bunk trailer in good shape, 12" tires, good rubber.

Other items: Humminbird LCD4000 fishfinder (I have the instructions for it somewhere, but they are available online), small Walker downrigger, anchor, that's about it.

Priced to sell at $1,250. If you've recently priced out boats, just the boat, you'll know this is a great deal.

The boat is in my driveway in North Seattle (north of Carkeek Park).

Richard
    rdembry@comcast.net
    206-660-6394 cell

2. Denny

Denny Active Member

Media:
    Boat is available; I've been out of town, and haven't gassed up and run the motors yet. They've been in storage for 4+ years!

Pictures available via email. I wish I knew how to attach them to this posting . . .

Richard
    rdembry@comcast.net

3. Denny

Denny Active Member

Media:
    Motors all gassed up and ready to go!

I had someone ask what the package would be if both motors were included.

Total package price of $1,600 includes both motors, boat, trailer, etc. Nice to have a backup motor!

Richard

4. ZugBug

ZugBug Member

Media:
  5. Denny

Denny Active Member

Media:
    SOLD!!

Sold both motors and the boat/trailer package to the same person this afternoon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.