13 ft motor boat

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by pez, Jan 22, 2006.

1. pez "Say, nice bead head earring"

Olympia, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Livingston boat for sale. 13 ft. 35 hp 2 stroke Evinrude (1983). Runs well. Trailer needs work or eventual replacement but still serviceable for a few more years. Asking $1500/OBO. I am moving to New England in 3 weeks and would like to sell before I go.

Todd
    360-456-1093

Attached Files:

2. Jason Decker Active Member

Issaquah, WA
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    traitor! it's a good thing for you we are playing the steelers in the super bowl because we'd kick the Pats hard and everyone at your new job would hate you!
  3. pez "Say, nice bead head earring"

Olympia, WA
    Call me a traitor all you want. I just need to sell this boat. Oh, and once I post a pic of me holding a big fat stripper you'll all want to visit me.

Todd
  4. mr trout Trevor Hutton

Yakima, WA, USA.
    You can have all the big fat strippers you want, I want to see pictures of fish - like maybe some stripers...:confused: ;)
  5. Steelheader Only 3 more years until I can think like a fish.

Orting,WA
    I dont want to see any big fat strippers:rofl:
    But might be interested in the boat where do you live and will you come down on the price?
  6. pez "Say, nice bead head earring"

Olympia, WA
    Ok, so my spelling is a bit off. But a big fat stripper may put a hell of a fight.

Steelheader, my price is fairly firm. I have a friend who will sell the boat once the "season" rolls around if I can't. The price is more than fair where it's at now. I'm not out to make money but just get a fair buck.

Todd