13' Glasply for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by bustedout, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A nice fishing boat. Powered by a BF45 honda, fully and recently serviced by West Coast Marine (fresh oil, plugs, impeller, compression tested excellent, new power tilt/trim motor). Kicker is a 5hp Honda with less than 25 hours. New Bimini top with stainless steel tubing and fixtures. Boat has lots of storage and comes with a Garmin fish finder, rod holders, Penn manual downrigger, anchor, two life vests, fenders, etc. Good stable hull for fishing and crabbing. Asking $6500.

2. A co-worker and I were just talking about this type of boat - I know this does not help you, but I SO WISH I HAD THE MONEY.. okay, done venting.

3. Yes, that looks like a fun boat and great fishing platform. good luck with the sale (bump)

4. Offers encouraged. This boat is easily towed and launched by my subaru outback, so it opens up a lot of water.

5. What year is that hull? I don't think GlasPly has turned out a hull in like 40 years. They were uber tough and bullet proof..a quality inland waters boat. But for me, that is more of an eastside configuration with the low gunnel and open bow. I'll bet the rice grinder on the rear skoots her..I luv my Honda 25 on the back of my 14 Crestliner.

6. It's a 1993 hull, and a true Glasply. They are relatively rare, but were built into the 1990s. It's true that it's a boat for more protected waters, but I've had it out and around Lummi Island for crabbing. Good for chasing SRCs along the beachers as well. And of course, great for lakes. The open bow means you'll pound in the chop but provides a stable platform for casting and hauling in crab pots. The Honda moves the Glasply along at a very nice clip (water conditions permitting). The kicker is nice for trolling and for a sense of security.

7. Ok, this boat is still for sale, but at a reduced price of $5400.00. We downsized the house and I no longer have a place to store the boat. It is currently living at the in-laws and the word is that it has to go! I just finished removing the tarps and hosing off the winter dirt. The Honda started right away...still running strong. Bring me an offer and enjoy the spring and summer chasing fish and crabs. The pinks are coming!

8. New price. $4900.00!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.