Question to Stillwater FF

Darby

This past spring/summer I really tried to do the stillwater thing (I was recovering from surgery), but I didn't have much luck. This Friday, I go back in for next round and while laid up at Madigan, I thought I'd take in some wisdom. I'm pretty sure I read on here about a new stillwater book. It was a latest in a series? I think the author wrote an earlier book too on stillwater? Anyway, I can't find the posts, so if someone could clue me in I'd appreciate it. Thx...

Steve

Hi Steve,
Tim Lockhart's latest book "Stillwaters Simplified" is the one you're asking about. Great info, great guy! Another book many of us consider the stillwater bible is Phil Rowley's "Fly Patterns for Stillwaters" A must have! Hope you have a full and speedy recovery. See you on the water!---Steve

jamma

Philip Rowley's & Tim Lockhart's books ordered from Amazon Smile, supporting OASIS. They'll be here Saturday.

Thanks guys I really appreciate it!

Steve
If you're into the whole video thing,Rowley and Chan's"Conquering Chironomids"videos are packed with great information.

Darby

Tim & Steve, PM sent.

Jamma, I've seen those and they're on my list. My reading comprehension is not what it used to be