14 Ft. Whitewater Raft/Drift Boat for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by yakfisher, Apr 15, 2003.

1. yakfisher

yakfisher New Member

Moravia rubber raft, Chinook model. 14 ft. length, 7 ft. beam, 22" diameter tubes with uplifted bow and stern. Very durable, easily handles rough water and lots of floation for shallow water. All the accessories included. Custom rowing frame with 2 large dry boxes, 4 nine foot oars and one collapsible oar, 4 heavy duty PFD's, lines, throw bags, electric and hand inflation pumps, chafe pads, stiff eartha foam floor, anchor and anchor frame, hand sump pump. Raft weighs about 90 lbs, frame is 70 lbs. It carries three people nicely, two can fish while drifting. Lots of capacity for gear. Easily carried in a pickup or small trailer.

This is a great raft for drift fishing larger rivers with stretches of heavier water like the Deschutes or the Salmon. I've used it a good deal on the Yakima. It's a great boat for extended overnite trips, yet easy to set up and use on day trips. It is very forgiving in encounters with boulders, etc. It is made with heavy duty 1000 denier polyester fabric covered with PVC. The boat and all the gear is in very good shape. I'm asking $1600. An equivalent new boat with all this gear will run about $4000. If interested, give me a call in Yakima at 509 966-4539 or email gano12@charter.net. I can send a picture.