14' livingston + trailer + 25 hp merc

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ibn, May 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a friends boat and he doesen't use the Internet so I offered to post for him. If you're interested you will need to call him.

He's selling a 14' livingston that is tricked out for fly fishing. He built a casting platform for the front and covered the entire boat with a hinged flooring system so that you can stand and fish from anywhere in the boat. All of the marine plywood is covered with an industrial vinyl which lends to good footing.

There is an additional kicker bracket that he added, very usefull. He also took the time to do little things like mount the cleats underneath the curve in the top of the gunwale so that you can't get tangled on them.

The mercury is a 2-stroke short shaft, 1987. The trailer is in fine working condition and is in good shape.

On to the pics!

http://pics.surrealistic.net/ibn/public/index.cgi?mode=album&album=/fishing/livingston

Corey can be reached at 206.255.2482 - I think he's looking to selll the whole package for around 3,000$, but I'm sure he would entertain offers. Ask him about his other boats he has for sale, I think he might have a sled or two and even an older driftboat.

-I

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.