14 miles,8 fish, and a can.........

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by bhudda, Sep 10, 2010.

1. bhudda heffe'

basement
    Ratings: +110 / 0
    in 2 days i walked 14 miles, caught 8 fish and canned em'. ...........................(sigh)...............
    the end. so im writing this book, and i kinda want to expand on this paragraph, what do you think WadinBoot'? , is this travers' material? maybe throw in some kung-fu monk. add to the story if ya like.......... oh, and i dont care about ethic's, its a story for bhudda' sakes, geesus:)
  2. _WW_ Fishes with Wolves

Skagit River
    Ratings: +648 / 0
    Did you see any UFOs... or maybe a Sasquatch? Chinese agents? Did you have a vision involving Jerry Garcia? Was it uphill all the way? Both ways? Hows about a bug infestation of Biblical proportions?
  3. wadin' boot Donny, you're out of your element...

Wallingford, WA
    Ratings: +1,561 / 0
    Bhudda, I wouldn't change much, you nailed it, it's short and to the point. It basically says "I'm living the dream" . It might even be a haiku.:thumb:

Wait a second, there are a couple of things, first of all whatever WW wrote I agree with, on general principles. And then I was thinking if you got no ethical or moral boundaries (ie no hangups) it might be better if it involved hallucinogenics, flying unicorns and a Bhudda/Burke/Old Man love triangle.
  4. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,359 / 9
    Bhudda, it is great. Maybe add some eloquent descriptions of fine casts made, that could fill in for the kung fu monk stuff.
  5. Steve Saville Active Member

Tacoma, WA
    Ratings: +317 / 1
    I kind of liked it. I don't particularly like canned fish but then some people find it to be fine food.
  6. Buck "Ride'n Dirty."

Seattle, Wa.
    Ratings: +7 / 0
    Bareback mountain, Wetsnatchee style.
  7. KEM Member

Twisp, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    OMG OMG...
  8. Kerfwappie Member

Poulsbo, WA
    Ratings: +3 / 0
    The kind in Mason jars? Or 32 gallon galvanized?
  9. Gary Thompson dirty dog

East Wenatchee, WA
    Ratings: +131 / 0
    I've got to catch some more, the sled dogs won't survive on 8 fish, but how and where.
    Next?