15' River Skiff

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Gage Schofield, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Gage Schofield New Member

Missoula, MT, U.S.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Great river boat! 15'6" in total centerline length, and 5' wide at the oarlocks. The seats are positioned so you can fish from either side without casting over the stem. 3 swivel padded seats with a locking oarsman seat provide ultimate comfort and plenty of floor space for gear, etc. Two dry storage boxes, two-position oarlock blocks, non-slip flooring, complete foot-release anchor system and a pair of 9' Sawyer Polecats with wood blades are included. The bottom is sprayed with a smooth high-density coating that is great for sliding over rocks and debris, also come with a lifetime warranty. The trailer is a new black powder-coated trailer with a full roller, winch, lights, buddy bearings and bunk guides. Gotta sell it asap.....first $4500 takes her home. I'll deliver.
  2. Josh Brower AKA Salmon, Trout, Steelheader

snohomish, washington
    that is an AWESOME BOAT!!!!!!! wish i had the $ or i would be all over that!!
  3. Gage Schofield New Member

Missoula, MT, U.S.
    Thanks, I appreciate the compliment....It turned out nice! I gotta sell it though so if anyones interested, make me a fair offer and we'll talk. Thanks! :)
  4. Gage Schofield New Member

Missoula, MT, U.S.
    need the garage space......$3250 less oars/anchor set-up. Brand new, never used!