15' River Skiff

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Gage Schofield, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Gage Schofield

Gage Schofield New Member

Great river boat! 15'6" in total centerline length, and 5' wide at the oarlocks. The seats are positioned so you can fish from either side without casting over the stem. 3 swivel padded seats with a locking oarsman seat provide ultimate comfort and plenty of floor space for gear, etc. Two dry storage boxes, two-position oarlock blocks, non-slip flooring, complete foot-release anchor system and a pair of 9' Sawyer Polecats with wood blades are included. The bottom is sprayed with a smooth high-density coating that is great for sliding over rocks and debris, also come with a lifetime warranty. The trailer is a new black powder-coated trailer with a full roller, winch, lights, buddy bearings and bunk guides. Gotta sell it asap.....first $4500 takes her home. I'll deliver.

2. Josh Brower

Josh Brower AKA Salmon, Trout, Steelheader

that is an AWESOME BOAT!!!!!!! wish i had the $ or i would be all over that!!

3. Gage Schofield

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment....It turned out nice! I gotta sell it though so if anyones interested, make me a fair offer and we'll talk. Thanks! :)

4. Gage Schofield

need the garage space......$3250 less oars/anchor set-up. Brand new, never used!