FS 1500 28 ga shotgun hulls

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Upton O, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Upton O

Upton O Blind hog fisherman

I've got 1500 28 ga. AA hulls I'm selling. Price is $120, that is .08/ea. for the lot.

richard.m likes this.
  2. Roper

Roper Idiot Savant

Would anyone like to split this with me?

BTW, Karl, are these once fired?

3. Upton O

I'll let you take a look at them if you want, they are once fired. I've never reloaded any of them.

4. Flyn'dutchman

Flyn'dutchman Member

Are these the short or long version of the HS hull? They made two different lengths. The early vintage were short. I know one of the local skeet shooters would porobably take all that were left Roper. I have plenty at present as I don't shoot mine much. I'll check with him.
    Steve

5. Roper

Roper Idiot Savant

Karl , no need to look, I take your word at it. Consider it done, I'll work a split later. We'll PM and figure out the details...

6. Upton O

Responded to your PM.

7. Chic Worthing

Chic Worthing New Member

I will split them with you unless you have someone else that wants them.

8. Roper

Roper Idiot Savant

Are you the Chic Worthing of custom stock fame...?

9. Chic Worthing

Chic Worthing New Member

I don't know if I would call it fame. Aka Customstox on Shotgunworld. I do butcher a nice piece of wood from time to time.

10. Roper

Roper Idiot Savant

I thought so, Welcome to WFF. We'll work out a split after I meet up with Karl, I'll be in touch...take care.

11. Chic Worthing

Chic Worthing New Member

I was curious if we had established that these were the newer HS hulls or the older CF (compression formed) hulls. It makes no difference to me as I still load the older hulls and the wads are still available. Still good hulls no matter what.