16' Fiberglass Drift Boat

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Rob Bodkin, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob Bodkin

Rob Bodkin Member

Media:
    16' Fiberglass Drift Boat - Sold, thanks

Thanks for looking, the boat sold today.

Rob

Hey all,

I am selling my 16' Slide Rite Drift boat. Built in the late 80's, it is very similar in design to a Lavro. When I bought the boat it was set up for pulling plugs on the Klickitat and Grande Ronde. I relocated one of the front seat's so that the guy fishing would be seated centerline. The front has a covered storage shelf, casting braces and cup holders. The rowing seat is a rope seat. The rear is open, it would accommodate a Lavro rear console/seat without modification. There was a cheesy home built bench and seat there when I bought it. I removed that and it now holds the cooler and anchor rope.

I had Three Rivers marine install an anchor system and the trailer has had the axle re-built and bearing buddies installed. The boat comes with 3 oars and numerous life vests

It's been primarily used on the Yakima and Grande Ronde, with a few trips to the Peninsula. This is not a flashy new Hyde or Clack, she is no beauty queen, but she tracks and anchors very well and is very stable. She has served me very well over the past 3 years and I would expect that to be your experience.

The boat is located in Redmond. The price is $1,750.

Thanks

Rob Bodkin

E-mail me if you are interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.