P Point this AM

Matt Burke

GEEZUS, I CAN'T BELIEVED YOU BLABBED. Now everyone is headed to point no point. I hope the mucus lining of your urethra breaks down.

Just kidding papa. It was very cool seeing you guys out there. Always nice putting a face to a name. Low tide rocks, 10 yesterday, 11 today and tomorrow is at noon. Bright sunshine, bathing suits and fishing. Good times.

papafsh

Piscatorial predilection
Sorry Matt didn't mean to give it away, just could not help myself. But I think anyone who wants to try for pinks in the salt should head for Point No Point right now! :thumb:

LB

Matt Burke

By the number of boats out there now, I don't think it matters what beach you go to. Also, if you will notice nobody has said anything about Lincoln or Shilshole for the last couple days. A sure sign they're hitting when nobody is posting. I mean lets look at this. Tons of reports about salad and frustration and then suddenly... it gets very quiet on the board. Too funny.

Mingo

the Menehune stole my beer
Matt I hit purple porpoise point in Thurs, didn't get SQUAT and I was there at the turn from low to high....saw tons jumping but I can't cast 250 yards. Cleaned a salad bar from my fly every cast..no fish.....see, people still are posting about a fishless day! ;)

gotta get me some 'o 'dat.................... :)

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Maybe you ought to try some Buzz Bombs. With a casting rod and reel you should be able to get out that far with some 6lb test line. :p :p :p :p

Jim