NFR - Subaru Outback AWD for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwoens

it's a 96 with 165k with the 2.5L automatic, pw, pl's, alarm, pm's, ac, cruise control, tilt, cdplayer, etc... Green in color with cloth interior. Looking for best offer. Great little car, decent gas mileage, and best of all, it has absolutely no rust!! Oh, and its a subaru :thumb:

pwoens

lx-88 said:
I'm interested. Is it an Outback Sport or what type of Outback? What color? Can you send me pictures? PM or email me
Its not the sport, its the full size outback and its green/grey in color

Roper said:
Dork! Why didn't ya tell me this when we chatted last week...? I'm next in line after lx-88...
hahaha....well, last week I had not made up my mind on wether or not I was going to buy my wife a new car. Made up my mind last night and bought her one.

I'll try to get pictures up tonight or tomorrow.

At 165K, it's just starting to get broken in. Sold my 1992 Legacy wagon for an 2002 Outback. Saw the Legacy on the road a couple of weeks ago. Still lookin' good.

Roper

Idiot Savant
Well, so what's the scoop? Any takers, any offers, are you awake...?:clown:

Bring it up to Ive's with you and I'll check it out...go off-roadin' with it...:rofl:

pwoens said:
it's a 96 with 165k with the 2.5L automatic, pw, pl's, alarm, pm's, ac, cruise control, tilt, cdplayer, etc... Green in color with cloth interior. Looking for best offer. Great little car, decent gas mileage, and best of all, it has absolutely no rust!! Oh, and its a subaru :thumb:
Still available and if so what is the asking price?

Status
Not open for further replies.