17' x 54" Don Hill Wood DB Partial Kit

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by PT, Jun 20, 2010.

1. PT

PT Physhicist

Don Hill 17' FF model. Plans, most ribs built, sides cut out, single piece of 1/2" x 15' x 54" marine grade plywood (custom order for bottom piece). All lumber has been stored in my warehouse in Kent.

I started the project years ago but that's about it. If you're interested PM me I'll send some pictures and more details.

Included are:
    --Plans
    --Both sides have been scarfed and cut, 1/4" mahogany (I think). Pictures don't show very well but the sides do have a distinct taper to them.
    --8 or 9 of the ribs (clear fir) have been built (not finished)
    --Special order 1/2" sheet of marine grade plywood 54" wide by 15'

Open to $ offers, trades for fishing gear, hand guns, a fishing trip or two, etc.

It would be a great project to take on with your son/daughter. Special consideration given in such case. I just want to see this stuff put to use. I'm not going to build it so if you're interested make an offer.

http://www.dhdriftboats.com/index.html

2. PT

PT Physhicist

Figured I'd bring this back to the top.

3. PT

PT Physhicist

Project is still available. It's stored in Kent and could be viewed any weekday.

4. jessejames

jessejames Flyslinger

PT I have talked to you before about this project. I am going to be in the area the second week in April if you still have it maybe we can take a look at it.
    jesse

5. ak_powder_monkey

ak_powder_monkey Proud to Be Alaskan

if I had a way to get it to ak...

6. benhayes

benhayes New Member

Definitely interested, sent you a PM>

7. PT

PT Physhicist

I replied to all PM's. Not sure they went thru. If you're still interested let me know.

8. East Fork

East Fork Active Member

I didn't get a response. Still interested.

9. WABOWMAN

WABOWMAN Active Member

You need to clear out some of your mesages so you can get some more.I am interested and you can pm me when you can

10. PT

PT Physhicist

Still for sale/trade.

11. PT

PT Physhicist

Sale fell thru.

Bump.

12. PT

PT Physhicist

Bump.

13. Randy Rosell

Randy Rosell New Member

My 9 yr old son and I plan to build a dh drift, Is this still avail??

Thanks

14. Randy Rosell

Randy Rosell New Member

PT I tried pm you but I'm not sure if I did it right! I'm still interested, can u pm your number so i can give you a call??

Thanks
    Randy