Lone lake/pass lake

Whitey

I'm wondering if anybody has been to lone recently. I'm gonna hit pass tomorrow night and lone on sunday morning. Any recent info on either would be great.

steeli

I was at both yesterday. Pass looked like pea soup, though the water temp was good, at about 57. I fished about and hour, then packed it up to Lone. There the water has better clarity, but not by much. Probably both a combo of the summer algae bloom and lakes turning over. Lone had a small midge hatch at about 6-7 which brought them to the surface for some ok action.

Whitey

Here's my report for this weekends trip to pass/lone. fished pass saturday night, hooked two fish, landed one rainbow 16". Thier is still lots on algae in the water, water temp also seemed a bit high. Had several light bites, but was unable to get a good hook up. with the constant snagging of algae it was difficult. Did better at Lone on sunday morning, water temp was better, landed 4 rainbows (12-16") and 2 LM bass. lost one rainbow at the net, it was about 18" (damn!) No hatches to speak of, but did see a lot of snails(?) floating on top. Lone should be in prime form in another week or so, As for pass, I'd give it a couple more weeks. Good luck if you go! :THUMBSUP YT