mr trout
SpokaneFisherman
James Mello
Flyn'Dutchman
Willy Bodger
John Hicks
Stephen Rice
Kent Lufkin

I've settled on a pattern and will begin tying this weekend. How are the rest of you coming along?

K
The Feb. 1 date is when your flies are to be in Kent's hands so where are the rest of you "slackers":hmmm:. We can't hear you :confused:

Regards,

Kent Lufkin

Remember when you could remember everything?
halcyon said:
The Feb. 1 date is when your flies are to be in Kent's hands so where are the rest of you "slackers":hmmm:. We can't hear you
Thanks for keeping up the heat Halcyon. I've PMed all except Mr. Hicks and each assured me I will have their flies by or before the deadline.

K

James Mello

Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"
halcyon said:
The Feb. 1 date is when your flies are to be in Kent's hands so where are the rest of you "slackers":hmmm:. We can't hear you :confused:

Regards,
My cat ate them, the mailman lost it, I just sent them out, I ran out of hooks, there's 13 in the swap?, and I've had a heart attack.... it's been a rough week :)

-- Cheers
-- James

James Mello

Kent Lufkin said:
Flyn'Dutchman's flies arrived yesterday. Bodger, Hicks, Mello and Rice are the only ones left . . .

K
1/2 done last night, doing the rest tonite. BTW, I ended up using size 18 hooks rather than 20's as I didn't have enough of the wide gap 20's... Hope that it doesn't bother to many people.

-- Cheers
-- James

James Mello

John Hicks said:
That's ok James I'm used to you lying about the size of things.
Just for that John, I decided to tie you up a "special fly"... I call it the 4 oz brown fecal fly ;) Expect to see it flaming on your doorstep next week :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

halcyon

Hallelujah, I'm a Bum!!!
John,

Your flies may never arrive if the Homeland Security folks decide "shitty flies" are a fish terrorist plot :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Regards,